ก่อนที่จะไปดูแผ่นเปลือกโลกเคลื่อนตัวทัวโลก ลองแวะดูส่วนปลายของยูเรเชียลกันก่อน และรายงานต่างๆที่คุณ แนนซี่ นำมารวบรวมเอาไว้ให้ติดตาม ต่อภาพให้เห็นชัดเจน
The 7 of 10 scenarios are all about plate movement. Where the big drama is in Indonesia and mountain building in the Andes, plate movement is perceptible elsewhere and indicative of the 7 of 10 scenarios to come and in process. As the African Plate starts to roll and drop, this would begin to separate the Straits of Gibraltar and stretch the distance between the Egyptian side of the Red Sea from the Sinai. It would also start to roll the Arabian Plate, where the pointed top of this plate cuts from west to east, stressing the Eurasian Plate above this slicing point. Is this happening? We find a sinkhole in Eskisehir, Turkey, where sinkholes are virtually unknown. As the pointed top of the Arabian Plate moves from west to east, it would pull this area, stretching it, the most common cause of sinkholes.
Dropping to Cairo we find sinkholes also, not far from the river Nile. Cairo also does not prone to sinkholes, but as the Red Sea pulls apart, this area would indeed be stretched and river bottoms are a thin place on the plate, thus drooping to form a river bottom in the first place. Dropping further along the African Plate, we arrive at Pemba, a tiny island just off the east coast of Africa. Pemba has a very low elevation, 50 meters the highest point, but this would not account for the seawater now flooding homes and fields. Africa's Rift Valley widens as Africa rolls, the whole southeastern side loosing its base as it does so, drooping. Pemba is just to the east of the Rift Valley.
IMAGE: Africa Roll
- Road Crashed Car Disappeared
June 1, 2011
- In Eskisehir a parked car fell into the pit with a depth of 3 meters as a result of the collapse of the road.
- 3 People Die Unexpectedly Landslides
June 04, 2011
- The cause of road subsidence is attributed to heavy rain occurred in recent years in Egypt. 3 passenger cars are launched in the city of Mina Helwan to have fallen into deep sinkholes on the road Karim 3m, length 50 m. Township Helwan, Egypt's capital Cairo.
- Pemba Gets a Whiff of Climate Change Hazards
June 2, 2011
- Residents of Pemba Islands, particularly those farming and living along the Indian Ocean
have started to feel the pinch of climate change as seawater starts to flood their farms and houses.
ZetaTalk Prediction 10/16/2010: The roll will incite the Arabian Plate to roll also, to some degree, as across from Egypt there will be pressure, but further down the Red Sea there will be a tearing apart, inviting the Arabian Plate to migrate in this direction. However, this is not the disaster we have predicted for Iraq, not yet. Nor will the Afar Triangle, the African Rift Valley, experience changes all that dramatic during this roll.
The Zetas have called the plunging of the Indo-Australian Plate the brake point holding all other plate movement back. As the plate tips up at the New Zealand side, it plunges India under the Himalayas, allowing the Pacific to compress and the Sunda Plate tongue holding Indonesia to plunge under the curve of the Indo-Australian Plate. Has the India side of the plate been plunging? Bangledesh and Kuttanad on the tip of India are sinking, and in the eastern Himalayas, mountain building is taking place, heaving river bottoms and preventing drainage. Suddenly, and with scant rain, Jorhat is under water!
IMAGE: India Sinking
- Building Dikes to Keep Low-Lying Farms from Being Flooded with Seawater
June 02, 2011
- We look to Bangladesh, whose citizens are featured in the May 2011 issue of National Geographic as they continue to persevere in a drastically changing landscape.
- Rain Wreaks Havoc in Kerala
June 5, 2011
- In Kuttanad, more than 50 hectares of paddy farms are submerged in water. The disaster management cell is also alert to the threat of sea surges in coastal areas.
- Many Parts of Jorhat Reeling Under Flash Floods
May 30, 2011
- A single shower last night has made a large portion of the Jorhat town reeling under artificial flood.
ZetaTalk Prediction 2001: Due to the compression of the Pacific during the forthcoming pole shift, India is forced under the Himalayan highlands, with a violent thrust of the Indo-Australian plate. More than the country of India and Bangladesh and Bhutan will be pushed under the Himalayas.
Moving east along the globe we find the line across the South China coastline, where the plate tongue holding Indonesia is bent down to be pushed under the curve in the Indo-Australian Plate. Ground fractures when such a bend in the rock occurs. Draw a line from where the Philippine Plate is being pushed against the coastline of China, west, and the line runs through Guangzhou and City of Guiyang! The Philippine Plate is tilting, pushing under the Philippine Islands, as part of the compression of the Pacific.
IMAGE: China Bending
- Land subsidence in Zhujiang New City
June 2, 2011
- Zhujiang New City, the road suddenly a pit trap.
- In City of Guiyang - Giant Sinkhole
June 4, 2011
- In Guizhou Province on May 31 formed another failure, this time in a residential area of Guiyang city. Six cars were trapped.
ZetaTalk Prediction 10/16/2010: The southern coast of China was likewise warned that they could experience loss of elevation. How much will their coastline drop, that they needed this warning from the Hangzhou UFO? This coastline, in general, can anticipate losing 20 feet in elevation
Moving further east to the Americas, where the N American continent is under a bow stress - the Aleutian Islands being pulled toward the tip of Mexico which is tugging west. What does an earthworm plague in Cincinnati, a 100 year old house suddenly dropping into a sinkhole in Clinton, Iowa, and sinkholes in Quebec have in common? All these spots are along rivers! Earthworms will come to the surface to mate, and signal each other by a type of vibration called drumming. Rock under stress also vibrates. Certainly for a house that has stood for 100 years to suddenly find its foundation infirm is suspect. Ground movement is the likely culprit, and the Mississippi will be ripped open during the coming New Madrid adjustment, and Cincinnati on the Ohio River will also be affected. Clearly, the Seaway is being pulled open, and to the west of this rip we have British Columbia, where a landslide occurred at Hope. All of these seemingly unrelated incidents are related.
IMAGE: N America Bow
- Earthworm Plague Sweeps Cincinnati
June 4, 2011
- People across the Tri-State awoke to an unusual sight Thursday - thousands of earthworms lying dead on sidewalks and porches.
- House Slides Into Sinkhole
June 3, 2011
- A century-old home in Clinton has collapsed into a sinkhole.
- Ground Holes Prompt Evacuations in QC
May 28, 2011
- Engineers and geologists are examining dozens of deep holes that appeared in the ground in Quebec City's north end this week, as residents are being urged to leave their homes for safer locations. The deepest hole is about five metres deep.
- Landslide Slams Into 3 B.C. Homes
May 27, 2011
- Tonnes of rocks, mud and trees tumbled down a mountainside in Sunshine Valley, B.C.
ZetaTalk Prediction 10/27/2007: This bowing will adjust when the New Madrid Fault line pulls diagonally, with the New England states and eastern Canada pulling to the east, the southwest US and Mexico pulling to the west. But what happens to the Northwest during these times, in British Columbia? The area in BC that is experiencing quakes has a dormant volcano, not active since two pole shifts back, and now it has become a worry. The fact that there is a dormant volcano, active in the past, is a clue that this particular area is a weak point in the rock strata.
ปลายปี 2011 นี้ อาจมีเหตุการณ์ช๊อคโลกเกิดขึ้น ให้เห็นชัดเจนโดยเฉพาะในย่านเอเซีย อดใจรออีกไม่นาน เปลือกโลกที่กำลังเคลื่อนตัว ต่อกันเป็นโดมิโน่ แต่ละแผ่นมีขนาดใหญ่ จึงใช้เวลาให้รอยต่อรอบๆแผ่นที่จะเคลื่อนตัวค่อยๆแตกหักออกจากแผ่นข้างเคียง และเมื่อเกิดแผ่นดินไหวใหญ่ ก็จะทำให้แผ่นเปลือกโลก ที่เริ่มเคลื่อนตัวมาก่อนหน้านี้ เกิดขึ้นอย่างรวดเร็ว กระทบกันไปทั่วโลก
เชิญทุกท่านร่วมช่วยกัน....ส่งต่อข่าวสารแก่เพื่อนๆ มีโอกาสชมจิ๊กซอร์ต่างๆ สำหรับนักค้นหาสาระชีวิตต่อภาพส่วนตัว ทั้ง ด้านโลกียะและโลกุตระ ที่ ainews1.com จัดไว้บริการให้แก่เพื่อนทุกเพศวัยทุกคน ฟรี ที่ลิงค์ /article385.html