ก่อนที่โลกจะย้ายขั้ว ปรับตัวเข้าสู่ยุคพลังงานใหม่ รูปแบบ ของการสั่นไหวของเปลือกโลก จะมีแนวทางของมันแตกต่างกว่าแต่ก่อน ซึ่งคุณ Zeta ได้ประมวลภาพรวมเอาไว้ทั่วโลกดังนี้
ZetaTalk: Pre-Shift Quakes
Note: added during the Apr 5, 2003 Live ZetaTalk IRC Session.
- Can the Zetas comment on the Pacific Northwest Earthquake called slow or silent. It goes from Oregon to Vancouver BC. It is in process and has been for some time. started Feb 26 and continues. Overall measues 6.7 but energy release is slow but continuous with very little shaking and experts stumped.
- #zetatalk IRC channel
We have stated in the past that quake patterns going into the shift would take peculiar paths, all indicative of what is coming.
- The first change was the incidence of deep quakes, where the Earth core shrank so that plates locked down into each other. This occurred in the quake statistics from 1985 to the early 1990's.
- Then during a slow increase in Richter increase and frequency, domino quakes emerged. This emerged in 1999, as noted by Troubled Times during the Turkey quake. Nancy documented this as a push from west to east, within a day, from the plate experiencing the quake to the edge of that plate or into the next plate. Where before, the quakes were erratic, now they were pushing each other, plate-wise.
- Then another period of increasing Richter size and incidence. Then a type of increased domino quake, where instantaneously a quake on one part of the plate, an edge, a fault line along the edge, resulted almost immediately in a quake on the other edge of the plate. This occurred during the time of the Alaska quake, that time frame.
- Then, as emerged in early 2003 a pattern of global quakes, where the whole globe experienced quakes almost simultaneously.
Stretching along the Atlantic has been recorded during 2002, when trail derailments, exploding buildings, and sudden sinking of land occurred. In the Pacific, compression has resulted in increasing volcanic activity along the ring of fire, but also in movement of the continents in the direction we have predicted they would move during the shift! We have stated that new land would emerge between the tip of South America and Africa. This is caused by a plate that extents into the Pacific being pushed down there, so it pops up between the tips. During this, the tip of South American moves into the Pacific. This has repercussions in the Caribbean and Central America. This part of the world, the Caribbean, is obviously in a stretch zone, as roads and fences can be seen under the waves off Bermuda. Stretching in this part of the world will cause volcanoes to ooze, explode, as the surface will be weaker. As the Pacific pushes under the North American continent, simultaneously, what changes can be expected there? These Pacific plates are moving up as well as under, as the compression goes in all directions. Thus, there is continuous pressure for the slip-slide of the many fault lines along this stretch to move, which they are doing. That this is new, a type of quake not reported in the past, should not be astonishing. Where are the quake statistics to compare against, 3,600 years ago?
What should the world expect, during these next weeks, quake wise? Examine the Scripted Drama scenario we gave many months ago. We stated that as the South Pole dragged upward toward the Equator, the stretched Atlantic would rip. We stated that this would simultaneously result in a ripping of the St Lawrence Seaway, and the African Rift, and the Red Sea. We stated that the continents of Africa and Europe, released from the tension of the Atlantic stretch, would rush eastward, plunging India under the Himalayans suddenly. Take this in little steps, quake-wise.
Stretching results in quakes, as the plates underneath, in layers like flaky pie crust, release. Stretching results in land not supporting prior buildings or roads or bridges, which suddenly collapse. Stretching also results in volcanoes oozing more lava, or if the skin of the Earth thins, an explosion. This could occur in all those areas we have listed as expected to rip greatly: Red Sea, African Rift, etc. Compression where the tip of South America is pulled into the Pacific has repercussions on all edges of that massive South American plate. India can expect to experience sudden quakes and dropping sea levels. Australia can expect to find the oceans along the westerns shores to be invading the land. And points north along the Pacific, which will compress in all directions, can expect to find land either slip-sliding continuously, or in jerks, depending upon the known fault line behavior.
ภาพรวมการไหวของเปลือกโลก ที่คุณ Zeta ให้ภาพต่างๆเอาไว้ทั้งหมด ท่านที่สนใจสามารถนำไปเป้นรูปแบบในการจับตารายงานแผ่นดินไหว อย่างมีหลักเกณฑ์ และทราบถึงต้นเหตุต่างๆว่าทำไมแผ่นเปลือกโลกจึงเคลื่อนไหว ไปในทิศทางต่างๆอันเกิดจากแมกม่าใต้โลกมีการเปลี่ยนทางเดินขนานใหญ่ มาจากแรงกระตุ้นจากภายนอกโลก หรือจาก Planet X ที่กำลังเลื้อยใกล้โลกเข้ามาทุกที
เชิญทุกท่าน ร่วมสร้างบุญกุศลด้วยกัน ....ส่งต่อข่าวสารแก่เพื่อนๆ มีโอกาสชมจิ๊กซอร์ต่างๆ สำหรับนักค้นหาสาระชีวิตต่อภาพของตนเอง ทั้ง ด้านโลกียะและโลกุตระ ที่ ainews1.com จัดไว้บริการให้แก่เพื่อนๆทุกเพศวัยทุกคน ฟรี ที่ลิงค์ /article385.html